Wow! finally Progress Test 2 is over and i can relax abit now... well nt really relax though...
Its time for me to do sth else other than my studies.. Lets see what i have to do?
1) write an article for Liver News ( URGENT)
2) clean my room etc
3) read novels!!
4) watch DVD
HAHAHAHA! Mock Exam is
in two weeks time, hopefully i can do what i n
eed to do by this coming few days and then im gonna declare war to the EXAM!
So today after PT, when for a movie with classmates~ horror movie again.. hahaha.. finally i can find horror movie kaki to watch with me!
I got nothing much to do at home, watching tv... taking photographs...
I regret eating this.. Its very nice.. bt it made me felt sicker... : {
OH MY!! the chocolate!!
I dno why suddenly felt lyk taking light's shot.. i wish i have a DSLR..